LinkedIn currently has over 300 million members worldwide and more than 500,000 members in New Zealand, over 75% of New Zealands largest companies and over 85% of the Global Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn for recruiting staff, mapping talent, and assessing potential new employees. Can they find you and if they do what will they think, get noticed now and let the job opportunities start coming to you.
Some of the reasons LinkedIn can help your career are:
- lets companies in looking for your skills and expertise find you.
- allows previous bosses colleagues and companies contact you when they have a role.
- establishes your brand in the market place.
- acts as a reference of credibility for potential employees or customers.
- allows you to Network with people in your industry.
- increases job offers from companies, headhunters and recruiters.
- keeps you in touch with old colleagues.
- is a recruitment database for millions of companies worldwide and locally looking to hire staff.
- gives you up to date information on industry news, company information.
- increases your visibility on the Internet.
- connect with recruiters, human resources managers, companies and head hunters.
- local and international opportunities.
- exchange knowledge, thoughts and ideas on the industry.
If you are working or in business and are not on LinkedIn you should be? Make sure you do it right.
Hope all is good with you.
Just to give you some positive feedback.I was just contacted thru linkedIn and offered a job in Kazakstan as Training Manager Development Co-ordinator. Unfortunately I could not accept the position as it was residential and I have commitments here.
So I appreciate the guidance and the efforts to get me Linked In.”
Our professional Linkedin profile writing service will make sure get noticed with a personal brand and profile that will benefit your Career and business networks.
“Our career is dedicated to building your career.
The more successful you are the more successful we are.”
Partner with us
Give us a call now on (09) 887 3049
Ready to make your next move? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.