Whether you are in the process of hunting for jobs, looking to make a transition into a new career, thinking about a promotion, or just wanting your employer to sit up and take notice of your potential, then we can help. Career Management Services offers a broad range of customised resume writing and career coaching services to help individuals all across the country achieve their career goals, dreams and ambitions. Our team are highly experienced professionals with a broad range of industry experience and solid backgrounds in HR including executive search and recruitment, career consulting, career counselling and career advice.Go to Online Online Services
CVs, Cover Letters, and LinkedIn Editing Process
- You can make a credit card payment online.
- Once we receive your payment in full, a consultant will contact you to arrange a 20 to 30-minute phone brief. The purpose of that call is for them to get an in-depth understanding of your background – specifically, your employment history, skills, job preferences, and an overall understanding of how the document should be targeted.
- Your resume writer will then prepare a draft, and it will be reviewed by a HR professional and industry expert to ensure the document is aligned and targeted appropriately.
- The writer will email your draft document to you in a Microsoft Word format.
- Once you receive your draft, you can take some time to review it. Check for factual accuracy and formatting errors. Ensure you are happy with the content, and make sure you feel it represents your skills and experience well.
- If you have any questions or wish to discuss any changes, your resume writer will go through this with you and prepare a second draft for you.
- Your document is then finalised and ready to submit.
- You can except a draft to be spent to you between 3-4 working days from the phone brief.
- If you wish to make contact with the writer at any point throughout the process, they will be available via phone and email.
Coaching Services Process
- You can make a credit card payment online.
- Once we have received your payment, send through all documents you have used during your previous job search and application process (including the position description and targeted job role if necessary).
- A coach will contact you within 1-2 business days to schedule your coaching session.
- Meet with your coach for the coaching session face-to-face, via phone or skype.
- If you wish to make contact with the coach at any point throughout the process, they will be available via phone and email.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is common for other resume writing services to copy and paste your information into a CV template, and send it back to you without taking the measures to ensure it is properly targeted to the type of roles you are wanting to apply for. This has been shown to be very ineffective in securing an interview.
That being said, our success rate is extremely high with an above industry standard. This is because our staff have solid backgrounds in HR including executive search and recruitment, career consulting, career counselling and career advice. Our resume writing team are comprised of professional writers who have undergone in-depth training in professional CV writing and due to the experience and expertise of our staff, we have a strong track record of getting people into new roles.
No matter how suitably qualified you are, if your application does not capture your experience in a succinct way, or address their specific requirements, then you will not be called in for an interview. Our focus is ensuring we showcase your skills and experience appropriately and address the job requirements, including any other selection criteria/core capability requirements that are required.
If you are applying for similar types of roles you can adjust or tweak the documents yourself if you feel comfortable. However, if you are wanting to update your CV with your most recent role, re-target your document or make a career transition, then we highly recommend our CV Update service so a member of our team can revise and re-target your document appropriately.
We provide you with a front page that outlines your Profile, Strengths, Education and Career Summary – so if the recruiter has lots of documents to go through and they only get the chance to look at the first page of your document there is enough information to demonstrate your past experience and suitability for the role. If you wish to put borders in, change font, or insert coloured headings then you may do that yourself. But we do not recommend this as borders and graphics can interfere with how your CV is picked up on an Application Tracking System (ATS).
No worries! Please give us a call on (09) 887 3049 and a member of our team will gladly assist with your enquiry.