We want you to succeed in the interview and get the role we work with you – give you back control of your career, we know you may be busy and sometimes can’t meet in person so we offer two options for you interview coaching in person and over the phone. Prior to our interview coaching session we develop a tailored coaching program for you.
During the interview coaching sessions, we will teach you:
- Answering behavioural based questions
- Answering competency based questions
- Winning the client over in a traditional interview
- Impressing the audience and addressing individuals in panel interviews
- Understanding how the interview process works and the questions you will be asked
- Understanding who you will be meeting, their role in the interview process and what they are looking for in your answers
- How to research an organisation, build a network, and find out more about what is really happening in an organisation.
- How to make a great impression and get noticed.
- Techniques for building confidence and rapport in interview.
- Sell yourself into the role.
- Your 2 minute and 30 second sales pitch.
- How to answer typical interview questions.
- Break down a position description to analyse your background and strength and weaknesses for the role.
- The background of competency and behavioural based interviews and what to expect.
- Analysis and develop a list of key behavioural and competency based questions you are most likely to be asked in interview.
- Role play and rehearse competency and behavioural based questions and answers.
- Skills and techniques for negotiating and securing a better salary package;
- Give feedback, critic and examples on your interview skills in a number of role plays
- Give you tip, tricks and techniques to prepare you for any interview from panel interviews, one on one etc.
- How to beat the competition and get an offer for the role.
- Impressing everyone you come in contact for your new role
- Negotiating the best salary possible
- Answering your behavioural or competency based questions so you star
- Using body language to help secure the role in interview
- Preparing for your interview, through position description analysis, research and practice questions and answers
You can view the interview as the best opportunity to impress a prospective employer, or as the scariest stress test you could put yourself through. We are here to take away the stress.
Are you off to a traditional interview? Or a behavioural based interview? Will you be subject to the stress test? Or a panel interview? Do you understand how each works? Are you clear what each tries to achieve and how? Have you worked out what they really want to know about you?
Early planning, analysis and practice will give you the best chance of starring. Stars get the offers!
My interviewers said that I performed extremely well in the interview and I got the job. I would definitely recommend Career Management Services to others.”
I really appreciate your help, and will tell all my friends. Thanks again.
“Our career is dedicated to building your career.
The more successful you are the more successful we are.”
Partner with us
Give us a call now on (09) 887 3049
Ready to make your next move? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.