Career Management Services is one of the New Zealand’s leading Executive Career Coaching services. Contact us now on email@example.com for more information or email us. Executive Career Coaches work closely with all of our clients on developing their career and resolving career related issues.
All of our career coaching services are individually focused on you. We consult with you, and build a program to suit your current goals, career objectives, and issues. We believe everyone is different and want you to receive career coaching services that improve your skills, build up your strengths, reduce your weaknesses and ultimately make you successful.
Executives come to us for career coaching services for all sorts of reasons for example:
- Developing and implementing an career progression strategy
- Looking for a new industry experience and a career change
- Developing skills and conquering the challenges of a new position.
- The art of securing a new role after a long career break.
- Career Transition Strategies. What’s next? Redundancy to finding your next role.
- Networking the path to Success
- Leadership Development
- Making the most of managing people. Challenging subordinates, colleagues or management
- Developing High performing team.
- Motivating people and building company morale
- Managing stress the struggle for work / life balance
- Managing office politics
- Mentoring (individually chosen mentors to suit your objectives.)
Ring our offices on (09) 887 3049 for a no obligation initial coaching session / career assessment
Ready to make your next move? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.